10×10 began with a fundamental question: Is there a way to end extreme poverty around the world? What we learned was simple – when you educate a girl, you can break cycles of poverty in just one generation.
Here are some ways to take action today:
Want a meaningful way to make a difference? We created the 10×10 Fund for Girls’ Education to make impact where it matters. Donations are distributed evenly among our non-profit partners who all operate girls’ education initiatives around the world. They include A New Day Cambodia, CARE USA, GirlUp – United Nations Foundation, Partners in Health, Plan International USA, Room to Read, and World Vision.
- Donate online or by mail:
P.O. Box 29903, San Francisco, CA 94129-0903
Payable to: Tides Foundation — Memo: 10×10 Fund
- Make a gift to the fund and ask 10 friends to match you
We can do amazing things when we work together. First, join the 10×10 campaign to get involved in creating long-term change for girls’ education. Then, check out how to make a big impact:
- Host a screening. You can bring Girl Rising to your city, school, corporation, or anywhere in the world. Learn how here.
- Become a Campus Leader. We’ve got 3 great ways to bring the power of the 10×10 campaign to your campus. Check these out here.
- Share the trailer
- Join and encourage your friends to join our 10×10 – Girl Rising Facebook Page
- Tweet this message to spread the word: ”9 girls in 9 countries. All on a quest for an education. Watch them triumph in the film #GirlRising. See it now: girlrising.com”
- Share your impressions of Girl Rising with 10×10
- Share an interesting news article from our Notable Press page
We want to hear from you. You’re a leader in the movement, share your ideas with us so we can all act together.